Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Arts and Music are crucial to our lives. It satiates the soul, communicates feelings and thoughts other-wise indescribable, frees our imagination, helps us connect with God, nature and other beings and non-beings in a deeper more meaningful way.
Live your life free
ly and with verve!

Being a member of Band of Humans and Yankee
Dogs bands have helped me become a better musician and a better person. The music and personalities have freed me up to be more myself. I have become a better, more versatile fiddle player. I have learned more about the technicalities and music theory than I ever did playing classical music. These bands are about the joy of camaraderie and celebration of life through music. Although we perform to entertain, we are not just about the performance or the gig..... we are about connection to our audience, each other and the universe.

Visit my website for more information and upcoming shows. - Mullerhead. Also check out my You Tube Channel and Myspace page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments->